Online Meditation Course
Blue Banyan's aim is to help you practice the art of meditation with pleasure, through the supply of high quality meditation equipment, helpful tips and credible information. We now bring you a meditation course to help further your meditation practice.
We are pleased to announce our collaboration with Live and Dare to bring a you a new online meditation course.
This meditation course is composed of 35 short daily lessons, organised by week – each with its own unique themes, goals and insights. The instructions are ultra-specific, clear, and easy to follow. You will always know exactly what to do each day. And there will never be too much on your plate. View the course
This meditation course will help you:
(1) Develop the HABIT of meditating daily. You will start with sessions as short as 2 minutes, and increase gradually, up to 15-20 minutes.
(2) Find the IDEAL TECHNIQUE for you. Each week, new practice will be introduced (such as mantra meditation, breathing awareness, chakra meditation, etc.). By the end of the course you will be well equipped to choose the technique that best suits your needs.
(3) Have an OPTIMAL attitude towards meditation, so that you can enjoy the process as well as the result, and keep meditation as a lifetime habit.
(4) DEEPEN your meditation and enhance your power of focus.
(5) INTEGRATE mindfulness into your daily life, through reminders, exercises, and daily challenges.,/p>
At the end of the course you will also receive an exclusive “Meditation Cheatsheet”, and instructions for the next steps in your practice. By this point you will know exactly what you are doing.
This course integrates principles from habit science, positive psychology, and classical personal growth literature. The lessons are designed in a way that you cannot fail. It will be simple to keep up with the practice. No complicated concepts or confusing instructions.
Building habits has always been one of my core-strengths. It was the application of mindsets and principles like the ones taught in this course that allowed us to build a daily meditation habit (now 2h per day) and also many other positive habits – like daily exercise, taking cold showers, fasting, reading, waking up early, limiting social media, etc.
Master Your Mind combines years of personal practice and study of different techniques, together with my experience helping thousands of people with meditation through my blog, emails, meetups, and one-on-one coaching.